HELLO PEOPLE. HAPPY V-DAY YO. (: To all the love sick people including me. HAAA. I had fun. Thanks boyfriend for the morning surprise. Time for bragging now. I brought my digicam the whole day with me so i was busy snapping pictures of my very FIRST valentines' day with Faizal. I woke up at 10am. Had my shower and ready to disturb my boyfriend. And so he picked up the phone in a 'justwokeuptonevoice' but his room seems echoed that day. Somehow, i refuse to let him bathe. HAAAAA. Funny, he kept begging me to let him have his shower. Bikin kelakar seh. Then, i proceed to dressing up. We planned to EATEATEAT for today. Halfway through, i heard the sound of my doorbell. In my setengah jalan siap, open the door to see this sweet guy standing at the door, giving me this wicked smile. OMGLAHH. I'm still not ready and close the door back on him. 5 minutes later, open the door back and nicely dressed. AND, BOOO. Came a stalk of lily from his back. AWWW. LILY SEY. I love lily lahh. Actually, he woke up way earlier than me. Went to get a lily for me and came knocking at my door to surprise me. I wasn't that surprise though. But hey. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. The chocolate(that i never like) and the almostdiedlily.

So, this is the present. Something simple yet sweet. Not those typical roses and teddys. LILY EH. Takde org boleh terpikir nak beli lily punya. It's the thought that counts. THANKYOUBF. (:

So, we proceed to ECP for our little feast. Satay and Indian rojak. YUMMY. The food there was awesome. Go and have a try. But, the rojak wasn't that nice. Too hard and expensive. DON'TBUY. (:


Full stomach now. So, we sat at the benches. Talking about the olden days. OHYA. My boyfriend is still sick. *points to his right eye. There's pimple growing underneath the eye. So i can't snap any good pictures of him. Wait till he gets better lahh. SEE. He can't even give a proper smile to the camera. But, i like his teeth though. Neat and straight. Unlike mine, it runs around and overcrowding. HAAAAA.


Weather is getting hotter. We're running out of topics by then. We planned to catch a movie. CJ7. Seems nice though. Boyfriend is busy riding while i'm busy snapping pictures of the roads in Singapore. Macam professional lah gitu. I had to hold the camera very tight cause of the strong winds. There were traffic jams everywhere. From Rochor road to Vivocity. TSKTSK. Rabak gila. Kes semua couple keluar dating.

This is the Singapore flyer. Very expensive lahh. Want to know the price? Sapa2 sudi blanje, sila transfer money pat account i eh. Tag dulu then kita boleh negotiate lah. Nanti i bagi acc. number. Terima kasih.
Go to this website: http://www.singaporeflyer.com.sg/visitor_info.php
Looks small from far but can fit 28 people in one capsule. (:


Disturb boyfriend time. Steady sia. Despite heavy traffics, he can still afford to give me his widest smile at the mirror. Cam terror matair aku ni. Boleh grab most photogenic award lahh. Untuk gigi tercantik. waduh.

So, thats about it. I changing my blog skin pictures pretty soon. By next week hopefully. I'm very busy mugging for my papers next week. Pray hard that i'll get through this semester with good grades. This Saturday, 16 Feb is my 4 months of love with him. Thanks for being the most hottest boyfriend for the past 4 months. I'm melting every single day because of you. Keep on rocking the love boat, baby.
So SAYANG, I LOVE YOU *blowmillionsofkisses.

TO ALL COUPLES, HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY FROM US. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment