


JB trip was okay. Lots of walking. Weather is super hot. JB seems to be running out of CRABS. And Dad insist of eating crabs but sadly, they really don't have crabs for us. F*. I did bought myself a shirt and a lipstick. HAAA. Fun lahh. But, i was super duper tired. Long rides. Noisy kids. Hot weather. Talkative sisters. (: Next trip is BATAM. YAHUU.
BAD NEWS.
My IAP starts August. FUCKFUCKFUCK.
And i cried the whole night. ):
I bet i couldn't appeal since it's given to us and maybe the company chose them. BUT WHY?!!!!!
I'll be all alone next semester. No more Rhoda and Cally. No more friends. No BF. FUCK.
I wanted this semester since my boyfriend will be away for NS. So, i can forget about him and keep myself busy with work. I even put aside my backpacking trip to Australia with 1st sister because of this IAP. BUT THEY DID NOT CHOSE ME FOR KEPPEL. 6 students were chosen. Nemo got in for Keppel.
WHY NOT ME? UNFAIR SIA. I did better than them.
Sial betul. Kurang ajar punya cikgu. Bakar NP besok juga. So, no choice. Mine is August. If it's not KEPPEL, i'm going to kill the lecturer. BABI BETUL.
Exams coming. I should just concentrate on it first. IAP BOLEH BLAHH. ): And to the rest, congrats yo. Good luck for exams. Good day. LOVES.
No comments:
Post a Comment