
WE ARE ONE BIG HAPPY SIBLINGS. HAHAHAHA!

BELLA - my sleeping partner, my life, my most favourite dirty pinky bear. *kisses
HELLO! YAHAHAH! Body aching all over. I had loads of fun. Went to roller skate at ECP yesterday with Faizal in the afternoon. There's always a first time in everything. Keep falling down. But lesson learnt: NEVER GIVE UP!.HAHAHA! I just can't stand the paiseyness of falling down infront of the crowds. GRRRR! But i learnt something new. I can skate. But i'm dependent on my boyfriend. I keep holding his hands with my sweaty palms. Thanks for being patient darling. HAHAS. i hope i can master the skills of skating so that it can be a hobby soon. Since my boyfriend can do skateboarding so well, i must roller skate soon then we'll make a good sporty couple and do some productive dating. We'll lose weight as we date. HAHAHA! Buy me a roller skate soon before you enter NS okay darls. I'll be all alone and no one to talk to. =(
My Sunday is getting great! Somehow, my mother's cooking has improved tremendously. So i love Sunday. She cooked noodles today. YUMMY! awesome! Rating : 4/5 WHY? Cause she put beansprouts uh. I hate beansprout yo. But bored lah. Mother say i must sit at home since i've been going out too much. Faizal was so sweet today. He sent MCDs to my house. YAY! And i couldn't hide it from mummy cause my mummy smart ah. She has ultrasonic hearing. She can detect Faizal's motor by the sounds of the engine. She suspected it as i was seen jumping around the house. HAHAHA! You're smart lah! Dear Faizal, it's okay if mummy thinks you're not good-looking. We both can go do plastic surgery together. HEHEHEHEHE! Then, jaws dropped if she sees you 5 years later. HEH *pinky fingers. Getting bored now. Nothing much to share about. I want to go disturb my sister now. Have fun yo! Enjoy your Sunday okay. *miss Oreo donuts =))) BYE LOVES.
No comments:
Post a Comment