Sunday, December 9, 2007

Everyday is something new. BUSY BUSY.


This is it. My smile WITH teeth. I hate the teeth part. UGLY.


I must post this picture cause it's dammmn cute. RETARDED LOOK.

BUSY. BUSY. BUSY. Sorry for not updating for a week. Like i said before, i'm a busywoman now. I've got no time to blog nowadays. So i'll just summarise what i've been doing for the past 7 days for your information only. HAHAS. I'm done with VI lab test last wednesday. And last friday was my PCIT theory test. Both is super tedious. I prefer VI lab test compared to PCIT theory test cause VI lab test almost similar to their last semester sample quiz. And it was OKAY. YAY! PCIT almost drive me crazy. I studied. YES I DID. But my brain just can't dig out the answers out cause i didn't sleep since 2am. Some i did remember but not for some. If only i studied earlier, i could have answered all questions. It was easy actually but just need more time to revise the notes. HAIZ. Hope i did not flunk it. TSK! Here are my updates for the week..(=


Monday - SHORT DAY. ECAM is just e-learning activity. NO PCIT practical cause it's just makeup lesson.
Had KFC for dinner. YUMM! Go get the buddy meal.

Tuesday - FULL DAY. PCIT was full of crap lah. We're going into chapter 8 already. And i know nothing about those shitty
chapters that he went through earlier. SIAO AH that Goh Siew Chuan. Went JE to have dinner at LJS. Faizal bought me a sunblock spray cause i've been nagging at him of my skin tone that has changed drastically. So sweet of him. LOVE YOU! Thanks.

Wednesday - LONG, LONG DAY. Rain from morning until night. I can throw away my sunblock already. Waste money. I'm
so prepared to test the effectiveness of my sunblock yet this rain came along. GRRRR! Faizal was in school for his revision class. So we both went home in the rain. HAIZ. Changed and took the car. Had carrot cake for dinner. YUMM! Hang around at Lakeside Park before heading home.

Thursday - SUPER DUPER SHORT DAY. HAHAS! BEST! I only had IA in the morning. IA was tedious. I still can't draw out
a ladder diagram. SHITS. Then, it was home sweet home. Faizal waited for me in the library. SWEET! Had lunch together i think. Forget lah.

Friday - I had IS class. Insights into India. Only 13 people in the class. Pathetic. But i must say that India has a very complicating historic backgrounds. 32 different languages. Weird culture. BUT FUN! Made new friends. FUN. FUN. Then the most UN- FUN part. The PCIT theory test. DIE! Susah nak mampus. Gilanya paper. Bunuh tu cikgu. It's either a pass or fail. HAHAS. Then, hang around with Faizal at West Coast Park. Bought along snacks. And we chat, chat and CHAT until 9pm. Amazing.
Macam2 cerita. Tengoklah sapa pasangannya. HAHAS.

Saturday - Both of us had this lazy-to-bathe disease so we bursh our teeth and head to ECP. We swim. HAHAS. Bachin betul. Singapore road semua bau sey. TSK. HAHAS. Then wash up and had Burger King for dinner. Bought the blow bubbles thingy. Blow bubbles until 7plus. Had kaya toast before heading home. HAHAS. Such a fun day. SWEET. Faizal keep farting non-stop. Silent killer. No noise but stinks to the max. TSKTSK. Bachin sey. Kalau kentut wangi, tkpe juga. Tapi sayang nye pasal, ciumlah baunya banyak2. Angin jahat. FUN FUN! HEHES

Sunday is family day. I'm spending the whole day at home. YEAH! And from tomorrow onwards is mugging day. Need to study doubly hard for my papers. And weather forecast for the next few days : showers non-stop the whole day over all areas. Bring umbrella. Avoid taking motor. HAHAS. I'm feeling dizzy now cause i sleep too much.

Before i forget, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO TIAN JIE. You're in the top list as the most gentleman guy in our class. Keep on rocking yo! All the best in everything and whatever you do. Have a joyful celebration. HEH HEH!

I had so much fun the whole week. It's always something new everyday. And my sweet darling is such a great guy. Want to know his goals? He wants to be a policeman. And will take up a teaching course cause he wants to be a teacher. A maths or science teacher. HAHAS! cute. I like your goals a lot. I hope you are able to reach your goals. Our future will be bright. Executive flat it shall be. HAHAS. Jauh sey fikir. Belajar belum habis lagi. I want to be an engineer. HEH HEH! DUH! Faizal asked me to join the combat engineer but i might have to go some military training. I have second thoughts about that. HAHAHAHA! Well, i think too far i guess. But, that's just GOALS. Something you don't achieve sometimes. And i don't think about asri much now. Those happy moments with Faizal has changed my life completely. YES. I learnt a lesson through the hardest way. I know i can never possibly erase him entirely. But i know our break-up was a wise decision. After all much hardships and the shits, i gain something. Without him, i am somebody. I'm deeply in love with my present boyfriend. And i shouldn't look back. I'm eager to build a beautiful future with this guy. Though i know he's not that good-looking but i love him the way he is. I don't ask for more cause i'm not that pretty hot chick either. His lame jokes brighten up my everyday. His patience in handling my temper and his bo-chapness is so magnificent. He's nice. I love you. I just love you so much. Thanks for all the good times we had together. HAHAS. OOOOK. And next week is our 2 months. SO FAST! HEH HEH!! Have a good day people. LOVE. And do take a look at my slideshow. I do update the pictures every week ok. =) BYE.

No comments: