
I LOVE MY CROCS! HAHAHAH! Thanks to boyfriend. He bought me a white crocs yesterday. Knowing that i need one for school cause all my slippers has worn out. HEHE! *giggles. I was indeed shocked about the surprise. I thought we were supposed to buy the crocs for himself cause i think he needs it more than i do. I didn't expect him to buy it for me. THANKS! We went cycling yesterday at Pasir Ris Park.(So far!) Was there with my 2nd sister and her boyfriend. Then, joined some stranger bbq pit session. Since we don't know the person well, we both went to chill at the breakwaters there. Talk and talk and talk. It was me who did all the talking. Went home at 11pm. So late uh! Tuck in at 1 plus. Faizal was chilling out with his friends while i was sleeping soundly. End up, i got 12 missed calls from my phone. HAHAHA! Sorry. I sleep like a log. HAHAH! Love you.
I'm done with Green Vision. HAHA! Last friday, it was my last class. I did the quiz and hand up my assignments. Faizal send me by car cause the night before that, accident again so he fell down from the bike and clutch broke again. This time the clutch is only 5-6cm long. We get it fixed after my class on friday. HAAH! So cute. I'm debarred from going out today. Mother's been complaining that i've been too busy going out with Faizal so i must sit at home today. HEHEHE! So i think i should start revising later or something. Keep myself busy. =) I'm off now. Nothing much to say except I SIMPLY LOVE MY FAIZAL. Liyah loves you so much. Thanks for the crocs. Thanks for everything. The love, the lame jokes, the sweet mushy words, the tight hugs, the non-stop activities and the bright smile you've put on me. =) Miss you. AND YAR! Rhoda's birthday coming. I need to come up with a plan. Surprise her or something. It's her BIG DAY. Finally, a legal teen. HEHEHEHEHE! Counting down to that 30th NOV. She'll DIE! HAHAHAHAH! *evil laugh. OK. Going off. Have fun love. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment