He's my boyfriend. He resembles a character in Shrek Movie. The Donkey. How cute. SEE!
SAME AS 
HAHA! Sorry Faizal. I didn't mean to. *Holding back my biggest laughter. Can't help it. Almost similar. The teeth especially. And he likes to do that look when i nag at him sometimes. Therefore, i pronounce my boyfriend as the donkey. CUTE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Again, sorry. Today was just any other normal day. Spending my weekends at home. Doing up friendster, blogging and checking my blog everyday. I went out with Faizal in the evening. He help me out in my Green Vision assignment. We had dinner at Long John Silvers. Hang around at West Coast Park. OH YAR! That park was so dark. Cause there were no lights. BLACKOUT!. The whole park was SUPER DARK. No one is playing at the playground. But there were quite a few groups of families chilling around near the sea area. HEH HEH! We chit-chat and headed home at 9pm. YEAAH! So tired. Almost doze off while waiting for this 'HANG' laptop to cool down. DAMN! And at last, i managed to post my blog after being waken up by 4 missed calls from boyfriend. I was supposed to chat with him but i ended up K.O on the bed. HAHAHAHAH! Such a good weather to sleep. So cold and comfy.
I'm so worried at times. I'm too serious in a relationship. I guess what Faizal says it's true. I'm hot-tempered which is equals to impatient. HAIZ. I'm sorry. And i keep disgracing malays who don't work hard for their future and who thinks money will drop from the sky. Wait forever lah. I'm not forcing Faizal to work. It's just that you need to fill up your time with something rather than revolving your life around me. You'll get bored one day. Do some good things before NS okay. HEH! But i'm not forcing you. It's your choice. I'll support you in whatever decision you'll make. =) *smile with sparkling teeth. OKAY. DONE! Ready for bed time. GOOD NIGHT! *kisses. Another long day in school later. And i can't wait for my dinner date with Rhoda. FUN! It's been a long time since we bitch around and camwhore. Counting down to that tuesday date. HAHAH! LOVES.
No comments:
Post a Comment