Sunday, October 21, 2007

You're getting OLD. Happy Birthday!



HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MD FAIZAL BIN MUHD!

HELLO! =) what a beautiful Sunday. YEAHH! And my sweetheart turns 21 today. You're getting old yet forever lame and cheeky. .I had so much fun today. It's been ages since i last cycle. I took the double seats bike. A little wobbly but i still can manage. HAHAHA! I had lunch at BK Cineleisure. It was YUMMYlicious! We headed down to ECP, rent a bike, cycle for 2hrs and went home. VERY BORED. We couldn't spend more time cause he had plans with his family to have dinner together. OKAY. That sucks big time. We never go out on Saturday. Our Sunday date seems so SHORT. Haiz. And this demanding liyah was so pissed off and sulking on the way home. SHITTY ME! I simply ignore his messages. SORRY YO! I didn't mean it. ANGIN! The ANGIN comes. HAHAS! To MR FAIZAL, happy 21st birthday! I know you like the helmet i bought you. You look super cool LAH. I had a hard time I pray for your happiness, prosperity and longevity. May you be bless with lots of love from everyone. I love you!


Don't do this infront of your boyfriend. HAHAH! He caught me in action. My ugliest movement. OH GOSHHH!



I haven't finished up my EMD assignments. Will finish up soon yo. Okay. Got to go! School tomorrow. YAWWWNNNN! Take care! LOVES.

No comments: