
HELLOOOOOOOOO! MORNING!
(WARNING! LOOOONG post. Get yourself some soft drinks or snacks before starting to read.)Aha! Sorry for not been updating frequently. I've been BUSY. Busy with school, Faizal, family and friends. I AM SO TIRED. I've been snoring and sleep-talking in my sleep. I need more sleep. Please add more hours to the default 24hours. I need more TIME TO SLEEP!!! And i must admit all the modules are SUPER tedious and my class is those 3-pointers students which includes me, soon i can kiss my polytechnic life, Good-BYE! HAIZ. They are just too smart. All are good in certain areas while i have nothing to show off. Pray hard i'll make it through this semester. I know i can. I just need to concentrate and study hard. How i wish i could bomb off BLK 23 or any electrical block with those EE equipments so that i don't have to do anymore practicals. Practicals dried up my brain cells and lectures bores me to death. I just hope things will get better soon. Study hard liyah! Hari Raya is still there. 2 weeks more to go. But i'm done with the celebration within 3 days. AMAZING! I just don't understand why my friends are in high spirits to go visiting which includes Faizal. I simply don't get it. Cause i hate visiting. Super boring and i am so not comfortable in my baju kebaya. Plus i hate socialising with strangers. Blearrrgh! whatever. Let me just summarise with you my on-goings. All the nothing-better-to-do stuff that i did for the past dunno-how-many days.
I went out with Faizal almost everyday. We had dinner together. Funny! I've forgotten what we did for some dates. On Tuesday, me and Faizal had some motor practical session with Shila at an empty carpark somewhere in Jurong. I had fun though. Learning how to use the brakes, gears, throttle and the clutch. I'm so EXPERT. HAHAHA! I must say this Shila: Must relax yourself and don't get too agitated. =))) Thursday is my most CUTEST day ever. Going back to our childhood days. We bought those sandcastle-ing stuff and did some digging session at ECP beach. HAHAH! Macam some workers doing some reclamation land. HEEESSS! And, the end result ...see above picture. Random. Everyone does that to their sweethearts. Don't you? I bought shawls for myself. I want to look more classy lah. HAHA! I'm 18. It's time to look more like my age, not kiddy outlook. HAHA! I had dinner at Breeks. OK. Rating: 6/10. Not very nice. I prefer swensen. They have TOO many workers walking around like some wandering ghost. TOO many hot good-looking malay guys until i lost my appetite. I can't resist them. Just few stares enough. Mind YOU! I've got a husband back home. He'll kill me with his samurai sword if i flirt around. HEH HEH! Then, we sisters took neoprints. It's been 48734049572 years since i last took it. FUN! So hilarious. Jumping up and down the seats. Very jakun. Hard to get the trios to go out together. Good way to bond us. My sisters keep arguing at times. So great to have some peace of mind and enjoy each other company. On Friday, such a wet day! Green Vision class was damn great! Faizal waited for me in the library then went Bishan Park to chill out. SO HOT there! Lay the mat but the sun so fickle-minded. Keep shining on us everytime we shift. So many big ants and mosquitoes. REGRET! But Mr Faizal was snoring away while lying on my lap. SO CUTE larh. He keep saying he's not tired. I bet he is. He spent the whole day with me from 8.45am to 8.15pm. Yet he still can't get enough of me. SIAO! Darling, please stop this madness. You're spending too much time and money on me. (but i love it! ) Spend more time with your friends and family okay. =) *winks ignore the words in the brackets. HAHAHA! We printed some pictures of our moments together. So memorable. I need an album for this. HAHAHA! I wanted to buy so many things yet i'm a little bankrupt. Save up first okay. HAIZ. I'm spending my lovely afternoon at home.
Faizal is out with his friends going for Hari Raya visitings. I'm supposed to go but i didn't. Bicker with him lah so i simply lost the spirit. AHH! DAMN! But even if i go, i am like an outcast. The youngest and hatest kiddo among the groupies. WTH. Nevermind. I wish to go out. I'll plan maybe after my shower. Its getting bored at home. I miss you. =( So sorry for my bad temper. I guess i am too tired and sensitive. So every words he said seems so harsh and affects me alot. Must understand okay. I'm a woman.( banyak terasa) But you should know, i love you so much. I'm sorry for being harsh to you. See, when i'm MAD, i'm like a lion. I can ROAAAR at people. HAHAHA! GILA! BELO! I had the longest sleep today. I'm so fresh now. SO HYPER! I'm ready to rumble. HAHA! And i am going to post my Hari Raya pictures today. So here it is..

Looking stupid and worn out. 2nd last house. =)

Welcome to my BIG family. Marry me, marry my big family too okays. *giggles*
Missing: Most good-looking cousin. **psst! i'm sitting beside all my HOT cousins. SHIOOK!

My eldest sister with brother-in-law. All the best to both of you. Colour tak match uhh.

CUTE UHH! Like going for some wedding function. Looking great in white.
They are still in their honeymoon days. GOSH! Never ending. Tips please?

When the sisters gets wild and crazy, it's uncontrollable. WACKY! United we stand, divided we fall. HAH!

AWWW! SWEETNESS! Simply love this picture. Taken in a taxi. Everyone stands out. =) *winks

STOOPIT! Took my most un-candid pose. MADNESS! It was freaking hot.
How i wish i could strip naked at the bus stop.
LASTLY,

MUM & DAD. Looking SOOO RED.
I think we're going for some MAN U match. HAHAHAHA!
As always, DAD is not a big fan of baju kurung yet tries to impress MUM with his colour dress code.
CUTE DAD! I LOVE YOU!
I know. I know. No pictures of me and Faizal in that dress. SORRY! We didn't went out luhh.. I'm not so into visiting people's houses. URGHHH! SORRY. Well, i do hope you enjoy the pictures. Don't save in your computer or lappy hor. I'm not stoopit! HEH HEHE! I can't wait for Sunday. I'm going Bukit Batok C.C for my Progress Class 2008 meeting. SO GREAT! I'll be making new friends. They are those geeks you know. I hope to be the first NOT-GEEK malay there. WAKAKAKAKA! Not funny liyah. So lame of me. I'll wake up early tomorrow. I'm done story-telling. Going shower next. Have a great weekends! It's SATURDAY! And and to Asri, I really hope you'll be happy with her. No fooling around. I'm not picking a fight with your wife. I've got better things to do yo! OKAYYYY! Have FUUUNN!! *HUGS*
No comments:
Post a Comment