Saturday, September 29, 2007

Who am i? Your doll? Haiz




YO HI! AHHH! Finally, i've got some time to blog today. YAY! So many things happen. Firstly, i've got to thank Faizal for that super romantic date. We went to JB to get the motorbike. It's in good condition but the vibration makes my whole feet numb like hell. We break fast burger king at Labrador Park. YUMMM! But i was totally disappointed with someone this morning. As a result, i deleted some of my friends in friendster and block them in MSN. ERRGH! I am so MAD. Faizal sense that madness me. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! To Ms Sepasetu: F*** YOU! =) I quit being a love doctor. I am not being appreciated of the job done and were never thankful of my help. So you two, kiss my ASS! And to that small girl, stop being proud okay! You're not pretty either. And please! I have no time to seduce your EX BF. C'MON! You guys have broken up. Live with it and move on. Stop being such a hypocrite. I hate you two. Better get away from my sight. I am VERY mad that you never stood up for me. I am your friend and ex-gf too. Where do you put me in this friendship? You look for me just because you need my help???! If that so, then GET LOST! HMPHF! I do not wish to entertain your call/messages anymore. Please vanish yourself from my world. You don't belong in my world. =(((

*AHHHH sense of relief. I got that burden off my chest. I was mad. I am sorry to Faizal for ignoring him. So sorry sweets. Today, i went out with Freak. Let me rate the outing. 6/10. WHY? Because the whole day, i was being abused by him. He bullied me and punched me everywhere. Lesson learnt: Don't go out with him anymore. I am so tired. I'm fasting yet he has never tried to please me. ERGGH! Can you learn to treat me nicely? You should be thankful that i am willing to go out with you and help you. Hmm. Haiz. I am so sad. So many things happen. I feel so not appreciated. Haiz. So sad. =( SHOO~

To ASRI: We could have been 2years 5months together today. Happy anniversary! Let me live in denial. I miss you friend. Wonder how you're doing. =)

No comments: