).jpg)
YO HI! What a beautiful Sunday! Lalalalalala~ I woke up at 3pm today. HAHAHA! I am so fresh! I had movie marathon with my 1st sister yesterday and it ended at 5am. I watched Love Is Cinta, Terowong Casablanca and Cerita Hantu. What a mixture! HEH! And now, i am helping my Mr Faizal to start up his new blog. We will inform you of the new address. =) I did nothing much today. I'm trying to find a blogskin for Faizal. And thanks a million to Faizal for that Ramli burger and putu piring you've bought for me. It was awesome! My sisters love it! So do i. =) Thanks friend. Today is Sophiana's birthday. Happy 18th Birthday!! =))) I am very sorry for the late gift. I haven't even shop for one. Haiz. Soon i guess. And tomorrow, i'll be meeting Asri to pass him his digicam, jacket, mp3 and his t-shirt. Pray hard that nothing crops up. I am so afraid to meet him but at the same time, i'm eager and looking forward to see him. It's been a long time. =) I miss you friend. I have no BF but i'm not really enjoying my singlehood. Life's getting bored and dull. God, please bless me with a good guy soon. I'm getting more emo if i chose to sit at home and rot. Haiz......Very bored now. I'm leaving. BYE PEEPS! Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment