Tuesday, December 16, 2014

IVF (2nd Cycle done)


Surprise surprise! I did my frozen embryo transfer two days ago. That went fast actually. I'm currently on HL until 17 December. I'm surprised at how fast the whole procedure went. Last week i remembered the doc told me my lining was 4.9 and few days later, she said it was 7 so i can be ready for my transfer. Ultimate good news. My ivf center will be closing from 17 dec onwards till new year. So mine is considered their last assignment case before they close for cleaning. Me and hubby was very delighted to hear the news. I had to rush from work to the hospital for the last minute call for the transfer.

Alhamdulilah for the smooth FET despite the hubby is not around to accompany me. I came home alone and went on bed rest for the day. I will take good care of myself this time round. Make myself happy and i'm looking forward to our hk trip soon. I can check my pregnancy blood test once i came back. I pray for good news. Amin. May HE take good care of my 2 embies. 


Thank you hubby for always being there for me. Happy 86 months to us!


No comments: