Thursday, October 23, 2014

Hubby 28th.


We went uss on his birthday. It was a free ticket for three actually. We came about 2pm as it was raining in the morning. We had lunch at Goldilocks. (; Love the chicken & fried bun. We went for Shrek 4d show, some kiddy rides like dinosaur ride, carousel and sort of a teapot ride also. Got to take picture with oscar and munch on churros. Okay lah since it's our first uss together. I don't fancy thrill rides. I feel bad for my hub who's trying to psycho me to get on the mummy's ride. hahahaha.

We left at 5. Rush to pick our raw bbq food for tonight's bbq plan with kiah & alzrin at the usuals, yishun dam. I accidentally ordered 40 wings hahahahahha. W-aste my money je. The food was so good. Should do it again soon. Busy chit chatting the night away till wee hours. They even got us a birthday cake to celebrate our birthdays! Thank you. Appreciate that a lot. Happy birthday to my dearest hub. Thank you thank you thank you for being AWESOME ALWAYS. I really had fun getting married to you and you make my everyday more funnier and happening. Thanks for all the little gestures you did to make feel loved. Let's pray that one day you'll be a good daddy and we'll be good parents one day. Muacks. I love you forever. Hope you like the many t-shirts i got you and slippers. 





















No comments: