Friday, August 8, 2014
IVF (Day 2: Ultrasound scan/Injections)
This is part two of my IVF procedure.
I was having my menses on the 3rd of Aug. So on the 4th of Aug, i gave a call to kkh and they instructed me to come down to do an ultrasound scan and start my injections. I waited for almost 2 hours for the scan result. I went alone. Faizal came halfway and went to work after lunch. The result was good and the nurse asked me to purchase the medication and drugs at the pharmacy.
I got 2 injections. One is Puregon and the other is, Orgalutran. Puregon is to induce ovulation since i'm having pcos so i have ovulation issues. Orgalutran is used to prevent premature ovulation in women undergoing ovarian stimulation. Ok whatever that is, it can be quite painful as i had to take the jab till next monday. I hate the needles. They gave folic acid to prevent miscarriage and my hubs took some daily med as well. Everything is going as planned. Alhamdulilah. Let's pray for good result on the coming Monday 11th of Aug.
Please make me stronger to face the upcoming jabs. Thanks to my hubs for doing this for me every morning and being supportive. Though it's painful, i hope that this is worth every effort we put in. Will update on the next checkup. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment