Thursday, January 16, 2014

New Year.



My so backdated new year post. Haha. 
I spend the New Year with my hubby. We bought tickets for the siloso beach party. It was so awesome yet exhausting. We had so much fun laughing at each other and getting sticky with the crowds. We got out an hour after midnight. I think we're getting too old for this. Hahahaha. And i took a shower at the beach restroom and spend the night sleeping in the car till 8am. What a splendid end to 2013! 

Like past years, my resolution is to LOSE WEIGHT.
It's a never changing resolution and i shall stick to it. Probably hoping to try for a baby this year. I'm not putting high hopes yet. I want to give my parents a grandchildren so as to keep them company. And i hope to always look good and stay healthy everyday. Thanks hubby for everything. 

Now, i need a quick vacation!











No comments: