Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hello honeymoon.



It's been one month already! Yes, a married woman to a hilarious husband after a six years relationship. It's been awesome. Waking up to see his face and saying sugar coated words to each other. I love him. I love married life. I know i'll face alot more challenges in the later part of my life but, let me just enjoy this sweet moments together. I'm not ready for a kid. Not now probably later. I think having a kid adds on an extra baggage. I want to be a responsible parent y'know. It's just not the time yet. I can wait. I think the world can wait.

Come let's share some good honeymoon pictures. I went London, Manchester and Paris. I pretty much enjoy London more than the rest cause it's reasonably cold, easy to eat, my hotel is awesome and the shopping is way better. I even love the metro cause it's really accessible to get to places. Manchester feels like 'kampung mat saleh'. It's like away from the city life. Not much things to do other than watching soccer there, which i did. Paris, beautiful but not impressive enough. Love eiffel tower and the bags there. I don't enjoy the scams going around. It's just not safe for me. Have to be extra careful in Paris.



London



































Manchester
















































Paris






























































That's about it. Too many pictures. It's impossible to post them all here. I'm impressed by my photography skills. Hahahahahaha. Camera was good except that i forgot to bring my extra zooming lens for the man united game. Till next honeymoon post. (: Love u hubby.


 





No comments: