I have less than four months to go. Fuh, time sure flies fast when it's nearing the big day. So far everything has been running smoothly. Alhamdulilah. Glad everything goes as plan and almost 90% of the preparation is done. Tunggu nak kahwin je ni now. Lol. Gubahan stuff checked. Wedding card checked. Favors checked. Kids favors checked. Catering checked. Almost all checked except for new bedroom wardrobe & honeymoon (which i dont know where yet).
Finally got pictures to share of what i bought for past few months. Just sharing.
Me love the wedding card! My very special palm sized card with black & white stripes. Simple yet elegant. Got cheated of their envelopes. They gave huge ones. Stoopid card company. Whatever, as long as the card is in my hands now. Just preparing the guest list soon.
This would be my theme color for the wedding. Black, white, cream and grey. Sounds very dead. I know but i love it. Cause everything else is, black and white. The pelamin is ultra white. The chairs and pillars will be black. Excited much. I know my deco company can pull off a WAH look. Again, excited.
Just feel like splurging on this. It doesn't have to be at the back of the wedding car. I just want to keep as a momento for our wedding. When i have my own house, i will hang it up on the wall for keepsake. So none of us will ever forget our wedding anniversary date. Hehehehehe. I ordered online for SGD 42.
Me love prada. But not madly in love with it. Bought this during June sale. We were very lucky to have entered the shop and being served by a humble salesman. He gave us tips and info. Got this for 40% off. Won't tell you how much but it was worth every penny. Initially, i had my eyes on another one similar to this but is matte black. Just that it's small in size and cost even more than the above bag. Hah pradaaaaaa~ Thanks dear for the hantaran bag. Love it too much. (:
Yes. I hear my fiance is beginning to countdown and remind me that we're going to get married soon. Denial much. So fast sey. Going to be 6 years with him. I never imagine him to be the ONE. lol. Too funny. K bye.
Till the next wedding pep talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment