Monday, May 27, 2013
KL Outdoor Portraiture.
As requested by my dearest boyfriend, here's a post after zillion years. lol. Just a quick update. I went KL the other day with faizal. To do our outdoor portraiture shoot with our KL photographer from Detik Indah. We don't actually care how the pictures are gonna turn out like. All that matters is, we had lots of fun. At least some memories to cherish before we become husband and wife. Though there were hiccups here and there, but alhamdulilah, everything went quite smoothly. Even though it was very exhausting & we were both sweating profusely, we did a good shot. We were busy giggling throughout the shoot. Can't even make a serious look. After all, pre wedding should be happy moments. hahaha. I think i am considering a post wedding. What say you darling?: Hahahaha. Do wait for our sneak peek. Of course i'll post them here cause nobody reads my blog except him. hahaha. I'm hoping for a good decent shot to put up beside the aisle. Hah. Damn excited lor. Also, here's to our food hunting in KL also. My first time trying Pepper lunch & Carls Jr. So awesome yo. I love kl. I love my piccolo hotel. I love my pavilion. hahahahaha.
Hehehe. Tadaaaa! We had a vintage 80s theme. Modern vintage la haha. We took pictures at their ktm station and ktmb hq. Look at how awesomely charming my boyfriend is. Even love our trip because we managed to grab some of our wedding gifts. Got him a mont blanc wallet & perfume. Myself, a mac mineral makeup and tiffany and co. cuffs. I think probably their cheapest cuffs just for my mas kahwin hahahaha. Ok my photographer managed to send 2 sneak peeks. Hahaha. I love detik indah. (:(: counting down to BIG day yo.
Loves;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment