Thursday, March 14, 2013

Wedding Favors.


Hello.

 A post before i head to bed maybe? Hehe. My title prolly gave you huge hints of what i'm talking about for today. I've such huge headaches thinking about lots of wedding stuff. Food laa, favors laa, photography laa. honeymoon laa, hantaran gifts laa and lots more.

However, i'm almost settled with my wedding favors. YAY! Cause i'm particularly concern over the favors. Hoping no one throws them away. Favors is like precious momento for the guest to bring home & remember the wedding. Hehehe.

Here's mine. (Insyaallah if nothing crops up)



Tadaa! This product is so me. XOXO soaps. Since my wedding theme color would be black and white, this suits the theme as well. Awesome. Now is the sticker. I ordered them from an online shop few weeks back. Awesome dealer. She's fun to work with & cheap stuff i must say. She's from KL btw.





  




Thank you tags. (: Inspired by the top right picture. So prettay! I took the top right hand sticker cause the 'AND' symbol is beautiful. Can go order them at badgeforall.blogspot.com. Go take a look! They're having promotions right now. The seller is such easy going. You have to pay extra for postage though. Very good stuff. Next is wedding badge.








Wedding badge for my relatives & bridesmaid. Hehehehe. Cheap stuff. It's only RM1.80 with customization. I design that. (:(: Cause i'm in love with polka dots. Still into black and white theme. I ordered 34 badges. DAMN cheap laa. So the guest can know which one is my mom. Also from the same website as the stickers.

Sharing some good stuff. Currently brainstorming for the family's theme dress. Hahaha. Toodles. Good night.




No comments: