Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013.


Hello dearies. It's been awhile. Awhile for more than a month sey. Lack of updates because i'm busy with work, sleep and jogging. Last reason, macam paham. hahaha. I got lots of things to say but i'm brain dead & tight lip at the moment so let's just summarise 2012 in a bit. I partied hard on the new years eve and i love it. It was my last party as a single woman, of course i should end it in a good note. I had fun with my fiance. A night full of laughter. We've had such good chemistry. Probably that's why i love him. Heh. I'm definitely welcoming 2013 with wide open arms. I did lots of shopping too. Every time we hit town, it's a shopping fiesta for me. I've donated more than a thousand dollars there and it didn't end yet. Blogshop sale with my girls before work lagi. Blogshop sale with faizal also. Die die die. Sales are everywhere. I'm already thinking of getting my hantaran as soon as possible too. Zzzzz. Last Christmas, i managed to spend time with my future in laws. They organised a barbeque cum picnic. Love the bonding time. Also, i've learnt to cook mee siam goreng with my girls on our third cooking session. Fabuloussss.

I also celebrated my 62nd monthsary on an extremely happy note cause i bought a rainbow cake which i am dying to eat it again soon and, we also went shopping AGAIN. Madness. Kaki boleh tercabut anytime now. That's about it. Everything else slipped off my mind already. 

2013 Goals
> Taking out my braces this Sat. YAY!
> Get married on the 19th of October 2013
> Honeymoon on the 21st of October 2013
(don't start talking about babies here. It won't happen so soon.)
> To lose weight (that was 2010,2011,2012 goals)
> To lead a healthy lifestyle by picking up jogging
> Pre wedding portraiture at KL on 16th of May 2013
> Last kopek vacation, PD on March and CH on June 2013
> To save more money & wait for it to drop on the floor

That's it. Do or die or fug care. Hahahaha. I hope 2013 is a good year for me to settle down, marry a good guy and be a good wife. I hope this is my one and only marriage. And god bless our relationship, my beloved family and friends with lots of love, wealth and happiness and always keep them safe in HIS arms. Thank you for making 2012 a smooth one so far. Love y'all.




















This is my 2013 motto for faizal. Hahaha. BYE!




No comments: