Friday, September 7, 2012

KL Getaway/Business trip.











We went for our 2D1N KL getaway last weekend. Filled with so much hopes & excitement to meet our outdoor wedding photographer there. Yea, that's basically our ultimate agenda to this trip. I know i know how risky it is. I don't want to tell the rest & my family about the decision i made on taking a photographer overseas. Let me just gamble & give it a try. Because i love their works and i trust them. And, it's cheaper. I won't reveal much details about the location & themes. You just have to wait for the pictures next year bah. Hahahahaha. Like a dream come true.

We stayed at Swiss Garden Hotel. I won't recommend this hotel. They have such small rooms, no wifi in lobby/room and poor customer service. They almost tripped my wire. Haaaa. Our hotel is quite a distance to the bustling KL city. You've got to have strong legs. Need lots of walking. Can walk to Petaling street and Berjaya Times Sq. The rest, must cab lah. Love The Pavillion macam our very own Paragon liddat. Oh yah, our executive coach is awesome lah. I watch a movie and cried in the bus. Love my newly bought neck rest too. (: Lunch at Manhattan Fish Market. Nothing much to buy cause the price is a lot more steep than sgp. Hopeless. But i bought myself a VS makeup pouch. SUKA! hehehehe. After meeting the photographer, we had supper & head for a movie, The Possession. Balik-balik cerita hantu. Bosan~

Movie ended at 1 plus and we walked back to our hotel. So dark and creepy. Morning breakfast is such a drag. I hate faizal's alarm snoozing mode. My menses came that day. I was feeling so moody and cranky. Had to buy my pad at the nearby store. Menstrual cramps kicks in and the entire day totally ruined. I stopped taking pictures and was eager to come home. I bought cupcakes for my colleagues. There's nothing to buy there. Anyway, they are opening their first H&M outlet. Feeweet. Oh, i hate the pit stop on our journey back home. The toilet is filthy bachen and there's no snacks to bring home. Zzzzzz. Had nasi lemak for dinner. (: What a lovely getaway. Till the next holiday trip. Looking forward to Bangkok and Bintan on our birthdays. Toodles. Love you fiance.




No comments: