I had a cooking session with shila last week on my off day. Awesomeeee. I almost gave up cooking because i had to run errands with dad before that. He bought a samsung galaxy note phone and we bought the ipad sim card. Aduh troublesome. Shila came over after tuition. We went ntuc to shop for groceries and spend chit-chatting in the kitchen. Very mak neneks. hahahaha. The end product was simply remarkable. Delicious and spicy mee goreng seafood. My first time slicing the prawns and squids. Thanks to the guru. After lunch, we had a tub of cookies & cream ice cream and we finished them all. Gelojoh. Till the next cooking session and new recipe. I love it! Looks good eh. hahas.
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Cooking with shila baybeh.
I had a cooking session with shila last week on my off day. Awesomeeee. I almost gave up cooking because i had to run errands with dad before that. He bought a samsung galaxy note phone and we bought the ipad sim card. Aduh troublesome. Shila came over after tuition. We went ntuc to shop for groceries and spend chit-chatting in the kitchen. Very mak neneks. hahahaha. The end product was simply remarkable. Delicious and spicy mee goreng seafood. My first time slicing the prawns and squids. Thanks to the guru. After lunch, we had a tub of cookies & cream ice cream and we finished them all. Gelojoh. Till the next cooking session and new recipe. I love it! Looks good eh. hahas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment