SALAM AIDILFITRI DARI KAMI SEKELUARGA. (:(:
SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN KPD SEMUA SAUDARA DAN SAHABAT HANDAI.
I love Raya! Love the company, love the glorious food & goodies, love the money and most importantly, love the glam. Melayu kan suka berglamour. hehe. This time, i took more pictures of myself and family. No pictures of cousins & relatives at all. This year theme color is red and black. I think my family should work harder on color coordination. Next year, i'll re-use the polka dot bottom. I insist on same color lah. It was an exhausting Raya cause i had work in the morning. Seven house visit is an ultimate fatigue ok. We're at the 7th house till almost midnight. I'm glad everything is over. No more house visit at all except for FIL. (which i'm trying so hard to avoid going this year but i doubt i can escape). I love my family shots. My dad is extremely tall and he's hiding behind me in one of the pictures. So funny lah. I'm waiting for the rest of the pictures from my cousins. I love how they sing praises of my polka dot walls. Hehe. (next stop, kembangan) I did make an effort to give ang pow to a few of my cousins. Those whom i think need it more. Rich ones can say 'fat hope'. hahahahaha. So bias. Seriously, some don't deserve it haha.
I never got the chance to visit my dad's side. Next year perhaps. I hope to rent a car for next year raya. Renting a car would be a better option. Less walking and more comfort. This is my 5th Raya with faizal. So fast. By the 7th Raya, we might be celebrating together as a married couple hehehe (miang)
Good night fellas! Happy celebrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment