Monday, July 9, 2012

Fun House (Chapter One)



Says hurrayyyyyy!
I just bought a unit at Skyline I this morning. It was such a miracle that we managed to get the last few. Total number of unit is 517 and ours was 625. We beat 108 applicants in the queue. We should have bought the 5-room instead since the malay quota is still quite extraordinarily high. My unit is on the 4th floor at Blk 194B. Hehehehehehe. I'm a happy girl. Though this is not my dream house, i'm satisfied of what's left. It's a dream come true. A premium apartment in the west area closer to home. Sadly, i didn't get the high floors nor balcony facing the expressway. Oh wells. I'm so excited because our house location is strategic. Near our parents house, near Jcube and Gemz, near the canal to jog, near the MRT station and near the expressway. YAY! Alhamdulilah. Thank God for his blessings. Below are pictures i took at HDB hub.


















Finally, this housing episode is over. It was a tough decision. Every single day looking at the hdb apps and checking for unit availability. Somewhat torturing & testing our patience. We're one happy couple! Now we can focus on our wedding plans. One step further to marriage life. Look at our tired faces, waking up early on Sunday morning. Meantime, we'll be staying with my parents until the house is ready yo. We love our new house! Thank you to our family, friends and colleagues for the well wishes.

Skyline I coming soon in early 2017. (hopefully earlier)



No comments: