Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bright sunny boring morning.








Hello good morning!

I think i'm feeling better than yesterday. I've been coughing badly for the past four days due to my throat infection. I seems to have it every year. You know how a throat infection looks like? It's a white color growth like pimples growing around your throat, near the punching bag area (lol). My voice is so hoarse and i can hit the lowest note right now. Try me.

My fiance is away to KL for two days with his buddies. I don't know how he's doing there. Well, i don't care. I hope he doesn't text me because i don't want to be reminded of his absence. Lol. What's breakfast for today? I fried my instant prata and having it with sugar. Now i'm munching on apples while watching hindi film at mio tv. I think i'm going to jog later at 4pm. I've stopped jogging for a week due to poor health. Sigh. What a boring weekend. I might date my mom out for dinner tonight. I hope i can survive this boredom man. Hurrah for the end of June holidays. Now off to school you kiddos. Two weeks more to my flat selection. Please let us get our dream house. Haizzz. It's so frustrating looking at the quota every single day.

I'm off to shower. Have a pleasant evening. Bye! Miss you faizal.


No comments: