\
Tadaaaaa!!! (:
Participated in a netball competition few weeks back. It was kinda impromptu cause apparently they lack of players. So we reluctantly joined, hoping to escape from work. Lately, i'm such a lazy ass. So while everyone else is working, we are working it out at hta multi purpose hall. I thought it was a friendly match. I thought. Didn't know everyone was aiming for the big cup. As big as the EPL cup i suppose. Who doesn't want it?! Tell me.
Oh well. Here comes the sad part. We came in third. No gold despite being the defending champion past years. I can't believe we lost to a bunch of makciks. Isn't that hopeless? At least a bronze trophy to bring the glory back home. My ever first trophy after psch. I'm so proud of myself. Though i'm ashamed of panting heavily after the first game. I did scored a goal. Totally exhausted after eon years of not running and chasing after a harmless ball. Siao. The next day, i suffered terrible body aches. But worth every sweat. Smiled to sleep that beautiful Saturday. Purrfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment