Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Krabi, feb 2012.



This krabi post took me two months to get all the pictures and stories up. I'm busy at and after work. The laptop adapter is not doing so good these days. Rahhhhh~ I need an ipad soon. (Hints) I hope i'm diligent enough to blog more in future. I need more time and i'm lazy to bring my camera out on dates. Okay here it goes. Enjoy the pictures! If you need any help with regards to Krabi, i can help you. It is a beautiful place. It really does helps to destress from work & faizal's constant sighing over his never ending workload. We hardly spend time together nowadays. Let's go there again next year bee!






Day One: Seafood feast & Night Market


Once arrived, we took a shuttle bus from the airport to the Aonang All Season Beach Resort hotel which cost 100 baht each. The journey throughout is so bumpy, humid & draggy. Checked in, took a shower & head down for dinner. Grab all the maps & tour brochures from the reception counter. We went for our ultimate expensive seafood dinner for two. Of course their seafood is way different from our country but they served huge portions and it cost around 1000 baht in total. Nice view of the low tide beach while we're gorging on food. Night time, we decided to take a stroll by the roadside to check out the stores & get some toiletries and snacks. We rented a bike the next day because the road is too dark. So, we decided to splurge a bit and get the taxi to send us to the night market at Krabi Town. Since it's a Sunday, the crowd is more than usual. It's like a flea market with a concert going on. The stuff they sell is almost the same at every store. I just get too frustrated trying to speak to the sales-auntie, enquiring about the price of the dress that i liked. And i gave up and walked out. LOL. They sell lots of finger food but i'm too chicken out to try it. We only bought magnets & stickers. I think the dresses there is overpriced lol. We end the night early to prepare for our island tour the next day. We spend the night laughing out loud watching youtube and movies. Love the fast connection wifi.










Day Two: Four Island tour (Swim, snorkel and swim)

Woke up early for our Four Island tour. Love breakfast! I thought they were only a few of us going for this island tour. Damn, crowded with thais lah this longtail boat. They were so scared of the waters and getting burnt in the hot sun. zzzzz. Oh well, we enjoyed the tour! Just us giggling in the waters. Everytime the boat docks, we hurried into the waters and soaked under the sun. Fun! Snorkeling was even hilarious. I panicked & freaked out. There were only a few of us in the waters. I guess it's a little too deep. We went Tup Island, Poda Island, Chicken Island and Pranang Cave. Pretty pretty! That night, it drizzled so we had to stay indoors. We managed to grab lunch at BKs and shopped a bit though. We end up youtubing and playing poker cards.
















Day 3: Kayak at Ao Thalene & shopping for souvenirs

This is a 'do & die together' activity. I was quite hesitate to go for it. It would be just the two of us kayak together and i can't swim! It's now or never so we went ahead. Kayak like pros. The kind of kayak not meant for beginners because the path is too challenging. Bf was saying 'dah mcm pro eh. ni kayak utk intermediate je seh ni' hahahahahaha. We were lucky that our kayak group was kayaking at the same pace as us. The cliffs were so magnificent. Love the view! Tired yet so fun. After kayak, we showered & head for dinner at mcdonalds. Their mcdonalds serve cold horlicks. Yums! We both had a foot massage for 100 baht each. Too cheap! We bought more t-shirts, towels, rayban glasses & bags. Also too cheap!













Day 4: Departing from Krabi

I'm going to miss this place. This quiet town with such beautiful scenery. I might come back again next year. We had our last breakfast. Love the simple bread & butter life. Heeeeee. We strolled by the beach for the last time, holding hands and talking about how these few days has been so great for both of us. Miss the balcony we sat at midnight, talking crap & watching youtube. I hate the journey to the airport. Long and bumpy. It's funny how we forget the fact that we're supposed to follow the local time flight and eventually spend an hour more at the airport. We met the same people who depart the same flight with us. Total awkwardness. Yes, i miss krabi! If i ever feel like snorkel, i should head there soon i guess. Love the cheap short getaway! (:










Till the next holiday trip! Toodles.

No comments: