Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Embrace 2012 yo!



And 4...3...2...1....HAPPY 2012! (:








Scrap 2011 issues aside. I know it's damn hard. 2011 was a good year for me. Unpredictable events came up & i'm surprised that i'm still alive & kicking. I love 2011. Good year for me, faizal, family and friends. I went on 4 separate vacations with my loved ones; Langkawi, Phuket, Bali and KL. I got engaged to Muhammad Faizal on my birthday. Celebrated our birthdays in Bali. I met new friends. I really do enjoy myself. Thank god for such a fruitful year.











So, we celebrated NYE countdown with his colleagues. His plan,TOTALLY. I'm still guilty over leaving mom alone at home on new year eve. My sis & husband were away at johor. Dad went Tanjung Pinang to spend new year with friends. I did make it up to mom by buying her favourite dish from her favourite food place. That kinda make her day. (: I was out at 730pm. Faizal's good buddy, Alzrin fetch both of us & his gf along. We went to Timbre @ Mount Sophia near Old School. It was packed with kiddies man. We ordered their awesome pizza & calamaris. More friends came along soon after. We got a free new year pack and busy camwhoring with the party gifts.








After countdown, we went to Yishun dam for some pep talk. Talking about real issues lol! I mean about buying a house, getting married, going for holidays and stuff. Been trying so hard to make them join us for our Krabi trip. lol It's a pretty chilly night. Home at 5am in the morning. Lucky mom is fast asleep. What a zombified new year man. I had to work at 2pm that day, still lethargic from last night's fun. Still, happy new year to all friends! I hope this year brings even more happiness, laughter & more prosperity please. Jiayou for 2012 fellas. Scrap resolutions please. Bye.


No comments: