Monday, November 21, 2011

Live from Bed.



I should be posting my Bali day 2,3,4 & 5 plus my sister's birthday post. Also includes yesterday Khai's engagement, zoo trip & steamboat dinner. Lol. Never ending. Probably by thursday, i'll post them all.

It has been a busy week ever since i joined the booster team. Booster team means i have no night shift. I work either on morning or afternoon which is good & bad because i am suffering from lack of sleep right now. Even faizal doesn't seem to understand my fatigue. Cause i hate to joke around when i'm tired. -_- My body system hasn't gotten used to these new routine of waking up at 3am for work. The good thing is there's transport picking me up. Well, i still love being chauffeured around. Who doesn't?

I would love to post more pictures to this dusty blog of mine. Lappy having lagging syndrome lah. The whole process gonna take hours man. I have too many pictures. Just a quick update, my sister Yana is getting married this Sunday. Wow! Another extremely busy weekend. I took two days leave & i'm not so excited to look at the whole plan they have printed it out for me. Wth. I gotta take note of a million things. Can i just pack my bag, leave the country & comes back when it's over? I hate to hold so many responsibilities. If anything happens, i die first. Tsk. Oh well, let's hope everything runs smoothly. May they have a blissful marriage.

Can i gamble & put on a red lipstick on her big day? (Takot macam wayang pekji) zzzzz. Love you bf. Happy 49 months love. We will always be happy together aye? Despite my continuous thunderstorm, i'm glad you have such a big heart to take it easy & handle me well. Aaaaaah wo sayang you. I'm currently loving my pink polaroid. Good deal! Enjoy the pics above. I know i look plump. Don't break my heart & tell them straight to my face. lol Night! & take care (:(:


No comments: