Hi! I'm happy celebrating my Sunday with faizal today. Despite the big swell from the extraction of my wisdom tooth, i'm welcoming 5 days of sick leave & spending my time wisely at home. I know 5 days is a big waste. Well, i fuck care liao. I don't work with a stitch gum. I got lots of good things to plan & i'm totally excited. I'Il be back to work by thursday. Tuesday is jalan raya with my travel kakis aka ica batchmates. My friends are coming over! hurrah. Yeah, very pathetic me.
I just visited my FIL in the afternoon. Totally rocks. Trying to buat muka seposen kind. You know how i feel less comfortable, trying to maintain jambu with swollen cheek. Faizal's Mak Long & friends were there too. So we had a little conversation about the upcoming event. I can't believe i just survived 3 hours in his house. When i came home, my family is already back from jb. Time sure flies. Faizal suggested to bring the bmw (daddy's motor bike) out to jurong point. I know, it's so unglam. (mengapa lah dektu benci naik bus. zzzzz.) Daddy was eager to teach us how to handle the switch & stuff. So off we go.
Taking the bmw down.
(Amboi senyum manis....) Haha. Follow traffic rules.
Here's to happy cyclists day!
Parking bmw @ Central Park.
Macdees & budget discussion.
Happy crappy.
We were just browsing through some stuff at the mall followed by dinner at central park. Love the night breeze. Thanks for the sweet love. Love you to bits. Thanks Daddy for loaning the bike. We struggled to lock both tyres & set the touchyoudie alarm. On a happy note, i'm pretty much looking forward to friday, the 16th. (monotonous giggles) What an awesome ride! (: Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment