Friday, August 5, 2011

Random Friday.



Heyya! It's 1032am on a friday morning. I can't get back to sleep since 8am & i am so dead because i've got work at 3pm later. ): And katy perry tgif song is playing on my mind since i woke up. August is finally here. Let's embrace it well cause it's the month of Ramadhan. Raya in 3 weeks time? Phew! Time sure flies. I'm pretty much counting down to october. It's going to be an exciting month & i am so giggly about the whole damn thing. We're going Bali on 17-21 October. Hurrah! Celebrating our birthdays & 4th anniversary there. Awesome possum. 22 October is our bbq party because we want our friends to share our joy & happiness so please come for those invited only. (:(:

Speaking of august, i actually get to know my boyfriend in august 2007. (: We initially started in august but we broke up for a short while and started back again in october. So happy-knowing-you-for-4years!! (psst, i love u bf.) He he he. Work has been forever a drag every single day. Every time i talk about work, there's nothing good coming out from my mouth. I'm planning to take a degree in unisim next year. I don't know how am i going to cope but i'm just gonna try. I should study before this brain of mine gets rusty. I don't want to grow old working in immigrations. ): I need more money to cope with my bad addiction to online shopping. Faizal has been rather busy with his new department. Being an IO, he gets a personal laptop & his own workspace. I'm so jealous. Yeah, very jealous. He gets to dress up nice in formal attire. Office hour job. I seriously need a new job then we can go home & spend the weekends together. Let's endure till december bonus okay! Now we gotta save save & SAVE for october.


Here's a recap of Eliana's birthday party at Marina Bay Sands hotel.
It's Back to School theme party. (i wore my tss skirt. he he he.)
Happy 25th birthday baybeh!








Imma shower now. Bye.


No comments: