Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sunny Sunday with you.











Daddy went away to tanjung pinang for 3D2N so i had the opportunity to come home a little late without him waiting for me at home. heh. The night before, we watched Super 8 which was oh-so-boring & i regretted watching it. Sunday, we sent mom & sis to kubur. I didn't tagged along because i was having menses. We drove straight to town and had swensen for lunch. (giggles) Window shopping for bags & makeups. I got my stuff and he got his lcd monitor from the pc show. I was very tempted to get a bag. Prolly gonna get it next month. We have to save up for a holiday trip & an occasion in october. It's gonna be a smashing fab month. Hehehehehehe. Despite the carpark entry was 6 bucks for marina bay sands, we still went ahead. The place is so posh & jaw dropping. We're not going to go there again though because there is NOTHING to buy there. It's only for the rich & famous. It was such a fulfilling day with faizal. I'm very thankful that he wasn't cranky at all. Thanks for the awesome date yo!

I love you pidon. Really really do love you.



No comments: