I went to langkawi last three weeks. It was not so awesome. ): i've been procrastinating this post for days cause i had no time to upload most of the photos. I had 200 plus of photos of the 3D2N trip and i think most of it was rubbish. lol. The fact that i drove around Langkawi throughout the three days amaze & kill me at the same time cos i came home with puffy red eyes and telling myself "i wont drive anymore back in my country!". yeah, that madness. It was tiring.
We departed an hour late. Ergh, no more malaysia airlines cause they ALWAYS depart late. Idiots. We had to transit at Penang and by 3pm, we're at Langkawi. We rented a car & start driving to our hotel. (this part is not cool. getting comfortable driving alone w/o faizal & fussy dad & map idiot sis). I think my Lanai Hotel is awesome! The swimming pool, the room, the beach view, the lobby & the omputehs!
First stop, Pantai Cenang market. (forever coming back here grrr!)
The mom, dad & sister bought souvenirs. (punyalah siang nak mampos!) The weather was so terribly hot there. They borong more than 10 tshirts lah. For this lah, for that lah, for that guy lah, for this colleague lah. That salesgirl happily making money from us. He he he.
Second stop, Beras Terbakar
For a second, i thought it's a historical place to see the curse effect of mahsuri. I was so wrong! It's another market selling the same stuff as the previous one we went to. Hahahaha. Doink! Drove back to hotel & stop by a bridge, to take more pictures.
Third stop, Langkawi cineplex at Kuah
I got all planned out for itinerary. So far, everything went as planned except that we didn't go for island hopping cause mom is sick. We watched a ghost movie at 2230 hours. The cinema was super dark with less than 40 people inside. Movie was not bad. The only thing is, all digital cameras are to be kept by them & handphones must be switched off immediately. Sial lah. Worst than jb ah this one. The journey back takes half an hour, driving a long winding full of bends road. Got lost in the middle of a forest & anyhow u-turn. I was imagining the worst like ghost flying by or what. lol. The road has no streetlights & no cars driving at 1am! Knocked out early cause my eyes were in pain.
DAY TWO!
Morning breakfast at 8am. Mom was sick & nauseous the entire day. She lepak-ed one corner the whole day. Didn't showered. :P cos we're going for the waterfalls baby!
First stop, Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls
Zero crowds, no tourist & we had an awesome time. The waters are shivery cold & rocky. Played around for two hours & keep snapping pictures of jakun dad.
Second stop, langkawi cable car
This is the most awesome part ever! It's breathtaking view is omg nice. Even though mom was sick, she was sporting enough to take part in climbing the killer steps to the skybridge. We're high above the ground & so jakun. Asked people to take photos of us. Nice!
Third stop, cycle boat, fish spa & lunch.
I really love the cycle boat and feed the fishes. Best gitu under the hot sun! Almost got eeeteeeem. It was our virgin trip to fish spa. Ticklish but fascinating. The fishes surrounds our feet and eat to their hearts content. :P Lunch at street stall selling nice mee goreng & maggi goreng. That was our first lunch at 3pm. LAPAR! Trust me, there's no good food in langkawi. Very hard to find decent malay kampong food. Disappointing man.
Back to the hotel. Mom's nauseous got worst and she starts vomiting every minute. Is she home sick or what? she's always sick on vacation. So me & sister got into the pool. By 4pm, we're getting ready to drive out. Just the two of us cos daddy just loves to lepak at the lobby because there is wifi. That part is so annoying! I want to throw his phone into the deep seas. grrr! We went Kuah for the malls. Nothing much over there. It's like those boring malls at batam. Bought mcdonalds & marrybrown. I was very tempted to look for the Dataran Helang but, i'm so scared that we both get robbed & kidnapped there so i skipped that plan. Haha. Penakut! And passed by pantai cenang market again! By 7 plus, we're back at the hotel. Just lepak, pool & TV time. I knocked out early again. This time by 10pm. tsk!
DAY THREE!
Woke up early for breakfast this time. We did some beach walking. It was low tide so we got bored of it and head to the pool again. By 10am, we start packing our bags & ready for checkout. Again, dropped by Pantai Cenang market before going to the airport. Gotta returned the car to the sweet looking fella. Anyway, the car is so obedient y'know. He was a smooth rider. heh heh. Will miss driving it! (: We spent most of the time at the airport. Having kenny rogers & shopped for more souvenirs. Bought my fmil (reads: future mother in law) a nice pair of batik sandals & batik fabric. Dad was pissed that i keep spending his money away. Syioook!
Ready for the longest trip back home. The transit took an hour this time round. Imagine us on a plane with NO AIRCON, glued to our seats. I keep jerking in my sleep. I was yakking away, waiting for their take off and told my sis umpteen times, "WHERE'S THE FOOD?!". Fucking hungry. I had rice with fish lemon sauce which taste so good. So, says goodbye langkawi and hello singapore! Let's avoid the transit shops yah. Feels good to be back home and being picked up by dearest boyfriend at the gate. Awesome! He drove us back home & we dated at night.
At the end of the trip, i realized something.
Lesson learnt:
1) Let's try not to go overseas with fussy parents. Mom with her giddiness. Dad glued to his ip4. Really hate Dad being macam paham throughout the trip. Keep asking me to park properly. I can't park dammit! Why don't you take the wheels then! grr. My wires (and my sis wires) were cut loose on the first day because he was yakking away like a radio in the car. I decided not to speak up lest i get scolded. Hurhur.
2) Gotta learn the country's map at least. I swear my sister is my worst gps ever! I told her to read the map. She says "i can't read it. i don't understand.". Like huh, who's gonna read it other than you! tsktsk. (menguji kesabaran aku) everytime she got the route right, i had to encourage her by saying "yes yana! you got it right this time. well done!". We keep getting lost and driving in circles. Haha. Don't mention daddy. He's the worst in the universe. (macam nak tape mulut dia)
3) Making sure mom sleeps in the car rather than stare at the road. Because when she stares at the road too long, she gets dizzy. When she gets dizzy, she vomits everything out. There goes the trip! wasted. She's really sick throughout the vacation. I'm so bored of encouraging her to go out & enjoy the breeze. So kental y'know.
4) Bring bf along. I cannot do an overseas trip without him. He was my best driver & navigator ok. He won't complain. He's cool.
5) No more langkawi ok. If overseas, bring more people to join us.
Lesson learnt:
1) Let's try not to go overseas with fussy parents. Mom with her giddiness. Dad glued to his ip4. Really hate Dad being macam paham throughout the trip. Keep asking me to park properly. I can't park dammit! Why don't you take the wheels then! grr. My wires (and my sis wires) were cut loose on the first day because he was yakking away like a radio in the car. I decided not to speak up lest i get scolded. Hurhur.
2) Gotta learn the country's map at least. I swear my sister is my worst gps ever! I told her to read the map. She says "i can't read it. i don't understand.". Like huh, who's gonna read it other than you! tsktsk. (menguji kesabaran aku) everytime she got the route right, i had to encourage her by saying "yes yana! you got it right this time. well done!". We keep getting lost and driving in circles. Haha. Don't mention daddy. He's the worst in the universe. (macam nak tape mulut dia)
3) Making sure mom sleeps in the car rather than stare at the road. Because when she stares at the road too long, she gets dizzy. When she gets dizzy, she vomits everything out. There goes the trip! wasted. She's really sick throughout the vacation. I'm so bored of encouraging her to go out & enjoy the breeze. So kental y'know.
4) Bring bf along. I cannot do an overseas trip without him. He was my best driver & navigator ok. He won't complain. He's cool.
5) No more langkawi ok. If overseas, bring more people to join us.
At least we had some family bonding. I love the cable car ride & skybridge. We all enjoyed that most. Will miss everything there. Being hugged by dad in pictures. Awww! We're going have someone new joining the family soon. Yeap, so things gonna be different in future. Looking forward to the next trip which is Phuket in march. WIth friends and boboy. YAYYY! Thank you for reading my super long post. Till my next post kay? Good day! Love you faizal.
No comments:
Post a Comment