This is errr.. i don't know when was this taken. Few weeks back when i was ever so grumpy and pms. I remembered screaming at my bf that day. lol. I swear i didn't remember any single thing we did except eating ice cream in the car. Which he finds it ridiculous cause the weather was pretty chilly.
Pictures, pictures and more pictures. I had to upload em all before they're forgotten. Hahah. Work has been my most annoying excuse ever. I'm tired. But, i'm not yet tired of blogging. Anyway, i just recovered from a very terrible stomach flu. Days where i puke like a merlion & shit like an elephant (??!!). Horrible experience indeed. Why am i always getting stomach flu this year? Where's the superwoman in me? tsk. macam paham.
So you see the loads of pictures above taken during my saturdate with don. This time, everything was planned perfectly yet the flyer queue ruined it all. We had seoul garden. We caught Tron Legacy at Cineleisure. We shopped. In the end, we came down to the flyer to only see a long snaky queue with hundreds of foreigners. Irritating. So we decided to skip that & hang around somewhere else. (sedih rabak) I gotta thanked liah for buying the fred perry bag. That somehow miraculously cheered me up. Thanks! He even dressed up for me. Ben sherman's top & the new emerika shoes. I wore my mango top with vans shoes (which aku rasa sungguh tak kene.com) We're a happy bunnies. Really love our new couple watch. Yahahaha! Till the next date. Bye! love ya all.
No comments:
Post a Comment