Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hello braces & busy world!



It's been two weeks already. I'm busy luh. Work, friends. pidon & family. The sole reason why i hardly touch my blog because i don't want to end up blog shopping. Chuckles. Anyway, braces is up!









I will not upload the before & after picture. Very fugly. I'm very satisfied of the results. Right now, i spent ten minutes in front of the mirror, brushing my teeth with an 8 dollars toothpaste. Muahahah. Intense cleaning. lol. I received lots of 'tak perlu pakai' comments. Whatever, i am determined to get the fangs away! First week was hard life. I couldn't eat & sleep well because it blardy hurts like hell. I can eat well now. Just don't give me burger cause my front teeth are so hopeless. I just had 1001 human beings interrogating me about my braces. -_-











Yesterday, i celebrated my 37 months love! Oww yayy! He wished me first because i was sleeping like a fat piggy. It wasn't any fanciful affair. We movied, shoped and eated. (words cannot be found in dick-tion) Bf got his ben sherman's stripe buttoned top. Probably his first ever expensive top. I want a bag, slippers, shoes & dresses. I don't need, i want. tsk. I need to save up for monthly braces & phuket trip next year.







Happy 37 months baybeh! Thanks for being such a sweetheart. I love you.



No comments: