Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mad woman blogged.









Alrights! Back to blogging world. (: (while watching om shanti om for the fifth time, sighhhh~) I woke up early on my off day but err, the weather was freaking hot to go outdoor. Initially, i wanted to do outdoor photography using my ixus canon with bf at wcp for a new blog picture. I've been procrastinating the picture-taking for quite some time now & i need a fresh look. Oh blame the sunny weather! First, to geylang for lunch and scout for raya fabrics/clothes. Very disappointing! Either too expensive, too ugly, or too boring. I don't know what else i should do. TELL ME sobs. Kaftan is like the in-thing top nowadays but where do i get those super nice ones? Btw, hajah maimunah food are fabulous. (you know my mom don't cook everyday) I made the bf walked around joochiat & tkc because i don't think i'll have enough time to do so during the fasting month.

Givvaaap and drove to vivo for The Sorcerer's Apprentice movie. The movie is not so bad. Will rate it 7/10 because the main lead is not so hot-looking (so geek!). We were supposed to pick up bf's game at challenger but, we only realised that the official launch is still ongoing at funan mall so we had to rush there. Gawd, there were even more geeks queueing to collect their game! -_- what is so good about star craft? Pre-order customers get free t-shirt, poster & dog tag (macam kat rock concert). Muahahah! I thought of going sentosa at night for a short sight-seeing. But it's getting too late and i had promise to come home early for dad's birthday celebration. ): So dinner at macs & cosmetic shopping at watsons. Let's go somewhere baby! Ubin/jb/genting/batam. I need a vacation! Work is taking too much of my rest time. Thanks boyfriend for the good times together.

I can't help but, giggled at these few photos:




(macam menang cabutan bertuah." tuah anda siapa yg tahu".




I'm done & going bed. What a horrific day i had at work. I'll bite my superiors very soon. In the meantime, let's enjoy working! Have fun fellas! Good night and i love you bf. (i love coach bags giggles)

No comments: