



Pizzahut lunch before work. (:




Lepak time @ ecp
I'll post my sis engagement's picture some other time. (kalau ada masa pun). Yesterday, i went for the bf's sis engagement. If my bf didn't text me, i could have forgotten about it and continued sleeping. I woke up, bathed, dolled up and put on my baju kurung. Damn, the kain punya susah nak jalan! I took a bus (2 stops only! wahaha) and went up the house. (star karat as usual) Guests have gone home and i'm the last few to arrive. The gifts are so niceeee! Took a few pictures and ready to get home by 6 plus. Oh well, i don't see an engagement plan anytime soon. Not now, maybe 3-6 yrs later. Muahahaha.

Gorgeous looking sis.
I got changed to my comfortable skirt and top. Went town to get 'The Abandoned' or 'Prince of Persia' movie tickets. ALL SOLD OUT! Horrible man you all. Leave 2 seats lah at least. I thought of going max&more but, i'm too lazy to walk. Bf suggested ecp! To lepak by the oily sea. We had double chocolate frappe and triple decker chicken sandwich. Yummmmmehhhhhh! I slept on his lap while he drive me home. It was a great night and i love you baby! It may seems like a countless times i said this to you but, i really mean it. I'm just too lucky to have you! More pictures in the next post. Happy Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment