Pictures up! On a very beautiful labour day, (well, not so after being fucked up by some rude traveller, fuck em') me, pidon and family had our annual seafood dinner at Restoran Singgah Selalu. Yummeh! After my morning shift, we went straight there by bus & taxi. It was fabulous! Good food! Thanks bf and family. I love you all. Though i had a bad day at work, just seeing pidon makes all my temper go away. That silly cute ass bf.
Ok, i'm getting that mango denim jacket. FINAL! (gerammm aku!) I don't care. I wanttttt! But of course, it would be after pay day which is in 8 days time! Yayyyyyyyyy. *shakes butt* Now, i need to set a date to meet rhoda asap. I'm quite busy with some activities this month so don't bother asking me out last minute. I'm also planning to go jb again. This time, with liah & shahrin and faizal & myself and maybe with shameer and wife? Hopefully by next week, my wedges come. Please do, i've been yearning to touch and wear you baby. One month of waiting is such a pain. ): Let's plan a good date to go jb with my sexy chicas. Since Is suggested that we all should go one sunny day, so let's go! Erm, so anymore plans?? Not really.
I actually forgot that my sister is getting engaged on the 28th May? o-O HOW COULD I NOT REMEMBER THIS? tsktsk. So she's 25 this year eh. Let's just pray that everything will go on smoothly. By the time she's married, i'm engaged too! (Alamak, wo sua gatal mau kahwin ah. hahahaha) Like i said, i might have my own marriage plans too. Lol. It is still open for discussion. When i feel like getting married, i'll tell everyone. Don't worry yeh? Yahahah. I'm going to get ready for work. Grabbed dinner and ready to battle night shift again. Sigh. Have a happy week! Bye! I love you faizal hingus.
No comments:
Post a Comment