Thursday, April 8, 2010

Don't tell anybody.







I went swimming on wednesday. I caught a movie at vivo on thursday. I had rojak + roti john lunch and shopped ntuc like mad on friday. That's how my life goes about this week. Lucky, i had a crazy partner who entertains whatever plans i've made -_- bored and tired. Pay day today so let's just shop! Girls, we're meeting on the 23rd April, friday. Shila, please take note. Let's go haji lane alright? Make yourself free the whole day. We go makan and window-shop. Thanks! I'm just gonna get ready to meet faizal later. I had 4 hours of nap and i'm wondering how will i survive eight hours doing counter. (sigh) Congratulations to pidon for being appointed a policeman soon on the 21st of April. I wished you all the very best in spf. I'm right here, supporting you all the way boy. Yay, vacation soon okay? I love ya sexaaay. (Ok, this cheryl cole's song parachute is stuck in my head. catchy you!) Happy weekends! Plus, happy shopping!

No comments: