

Off day was spent with gfs! (tawaf satu jp lorrr) Some pictures taken from swim session with aishah and dinner with the rest. I badly wants to shop when there's nothing for me to buy. I want vibrant tops and floral dresses. Daym hard to find nice and good ones. In the end, i bought jeans! JEANS! Amazing, i tell you. I can feel the fitting room mirror laughing back at me. lol. Very weird! Very, very plump in jeans. That would be my one and only pair of jeans at home. lol lol lol. Then, home.
Day 3 was horrible! The weather, the people, the weirdos. Bf sent me to work this morning. He decided to throw tantrums and not smile at the camera. (tu lah muka tak mandi dia). He picked me up and we had lunch at np alumni. Hehehehehe. Hanky-panky! I likeeee! (: (: Home and in coma mode. What a sleepy day~ Anyway, i edited yesterday's post. Guess which part? *giggles* Gawd, make it happen please. I'm going bed soon after ljs dinner. Good night fellas! (Again, i miss ica friends. I miss Aishah.) Take care! Love ya bf!
No comments:
Post a Comment