



















Hello there! If you notice, i'm only blogging on an off day. I'm too busy, catching up more sleep, family time and social life. Again, let's not talk about work. It's the same ol' thing. Don't even think of asking me 'how's work?'. I don't have a positive answer to that. I'm not quite sure when was this bowling date. Probably before night shift. I am willing to put aside sleep time for happy hour with bf. We had lunch and came up with a silly idea to bowl since both of us sucks pretty bad at it. Why not just laugh at one another? (good idea eeey.) Why bowl? We can't fly kite since the weather is not good. And, there's no good movies showing now. Bf got two pairs of PURPLE socks from home. o-O wahahaha. Don't bother zooming in the score chart. Horrible! But, we certainly had fun. Two games are enough. Arm muscles growing from all the heavy balls and chopping passports. Lol.
We headed to Jurong Park to chillax. The last time we're there at our four months stage. It is a nice quiet place to sit and talk crap. We were busy listening to birds chirping in an annoying tone. Then, home to get changed and off to work. Oh, work is taking too much of my personal time. It's frustrating! I'm seriously in need of a good long hours of sleep. Anyway, i just ordered my knotted wedge. Yipeeeeeeeee! But, it will only come four weeks later. Nevermind, worth the waiting time. Ok, i need bed time. That's all i have for now. Other unimportant stories, get it from me. Hehehe. Good night.
Sis engagement: 28th May (small affair! none invited. (: muahaha)
Kak Mariam's engagement: 29th May
HAPPY MONDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment