

Heyyooh! I had mcdonalds breakfast with bf. He insisted on sending me to work so i rather not complain and went along with him. (: Probably his way of pacifying me cause i am still angry over the chalet issue. I met kiah outside hta. It was pretty amusing when she called me up using a payphone, because she left her hp at home. lol. How can we all ever survive without a mobile phone? (stabs self)



I had forgery lesson the whole day. Yawn. Very, very very boring. It is so tedious to spot the forgery/tampering of passport. You need BIG BIG BIG eyes. At the end of the day, kiah & myself are 'stoning one corner', staring at the different countries passport. Siao bo. Faizal picked me up! (: (trying hard to save on transportation cost) He was very cheerful. I don't know why. See, his smiley teeth. Hehehe. He was playing around with my new civil service card (ahh ugly photo siaa). I find it irritating to travel to woodlands on wed & thurs for training. (LECEH!) Okla, i made a terrible mistake today. I accepted a friend fb request. She wasn't what i thought she should be. So, in a very selamba manner, i deleted her in my friends list. Die. What reasons should i come up with? lol lol. Muahaha. Got to sleep. Happy overnight-ing bf! Night. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment