Friday, December 11, 2009

Sum up the week baby.










Hello!

What a great week! It has been great all the time. No reasons to fight with someone who's as funny as him and quarreling with him spells defeat on my forehead. lol. I can never win his theory explanations and common sense lectures. To not make him start his world conversation, better don't spark any trouble. Well, i don't quite remember what i did for some days.

Mon, stay at home for amazing race sake. I was rooting for the negro and puteh couple cause they're pretty much lucky to avoid elimination. But, they lost. ): Tues, lunch at popeye sg flyer. I had this sudden crave for their whipped potato. I won't missed SI of course. Sylvia got in. Sezairi probably got in by luck, all thanks to malay fanatic voters. If he is crown the sg idol, it proves the malay community kaya sms. LOL. Wed, gossip date with girlfriends at jp mc cafe. Mad girls going gaga over the newly opened Cotton On. Wooooo. Two hours conversation, not even a few minutes pause. End the day with dinner at mcDonalds with bf. Thurs, we had lunch at hjh maimunah restaurant. Satisfying! With ayam masak merah, asam pedas gravy, sambal goreng and paru. It tastes really good! He commented, "nothing beats hjh kesuma (his mum) cooking". Grr. (complain mau lebih. gi masak sendiri.) Caught Zombieland at Lido. 3/5, not recommended! I don't quite fancy bloody zombie movies. Yuuuuuckkkkkkks. Vomiting blood throughout the whole scene. Plus point, it's funny though. Those jokes that faizal can laugh out loud at. I don't like the full blast aircon. I don't like the seats. I don't like shocking scenes. Or was it because i'm hoping the bf would choose Planet 51 or Couples Retreat over zombies. Which means my hinting technique fails. Whatever, it's free cause we had shaw vouchers. We went ikea for some hot hotdogs and were home by 9. (:

Friday, going out with girlfriends to bugis. Meantime, i need to pay hdb bills, deposit money into father acc and check out the singtel soccer promo. No time lor! Yana is not going out on saturday so we might have a plan to bring mum somewhere. Don't know lah. You suggest? I need to tuck in soon cause i'm typing this post in a half-awake condition. Sleepy. Ohh, bf's pay day today! yuhuuuuu! Looking forward to 16th. This fri-sun, there's akira warehouse sale at toh guan road. Good bargains there. And also, adidaspumanike sale near redhill there. Hehehehehehehehe. Check them out ok! Good night! Happy weekends!

Love ya bf.

No comments: