Sunday, December 20, 2009
Our sexy scooter.
Last night (few hours ago), faizal's scooter got towed away. The scenario is somewhat amusing to me as i kinda imagine ourselves 'kalah judi'. lol. Ok, it is indeed heart-breaking to bid farewell to her. She's the next faizal's girlfriend other than myself. It all started when i received a call from him saying that he's unable to start the bike. I cabbed down, to bring the main key which i'm holding to and in hope to create a miracle with it. Blaaa, today the uncle profited $35 from us. So expensive. He even got us to transfer amount to his bank account. (lagi hi-tech) haha. After so long, we finally get to take a bus ride together. Got each other a box of takoyaki and munching away to my stop. Despite being tired from work & worry about the bike problem, he insisted on sending me home right to the doorstep and walk to his own home. You're just too manis. Love ya! I apologized for not picking up your call. ):
On that morning, i had a dream. I dreamt a teenage girl making a fuss outside my house, trying to pick a fight. Probably a case of jealousy over me seducing his bf. lol. Very dramatic you know. I even had a chance to pull her into my house and punch her a few times. (geram tauu) When i called the police, the operator told me the officers were busy with other stuffs and started a funny retard conversation with me. Then, the girl's gang came along. MATI. The story end there because shila called me up. I woke up at 1pm. Tired. Today (sunday), we're going to his friend's baby shower. Woopedoooo. Hopefully i get to swim in the evening. Oh, and i deleted quite a number of friends on facebook. Urgh. Cause i dislike emo/takperlutahu status update. I prefer funny simple updates ok. Even long lost pri sch friends and poly friends. I see no purpose keeping them in my account if they did not even talk/chat/wall post me. (buang current kannn) Some didn't even acknowledge me and simply add me up. (dlm hati mcm, kau kenal aku so tak perlu byk bebual. ade gitu. keparats.) So if you happen to be the unlucky one, i wish you best of luck ok. Good bye.
Night. Love mfbm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment