



(In a very sleepy mode) One day left to 2010! YAY!
I'm leaving 2009 with a little mixed feelings. Sad, cause grandma passed away and at the same time, i couldn't get over my sister's departure till now. I'm turned off at people who are such ignorant and forever asking the 'how did she passed away' question. You guys are retard or what. Spending raya days with only the four of us sure felt different. It became even more teary i suppose in years to come. Even birthdays turns into a teary affair. Can't help it. It just flows down by itself, you see.
Happy, cause i have chosen to prioritize family over anything in this world. I've filled my weekend slots to spend time with mum. Unless she's working, the bf is the next important person. I am so glad that i'm blessed with such humorous and patient bf. Thank god for that. He's always been the one, filling up the empty spaces in my life and fulfill whatever gila desires i have. I love ya bf! I'm also happy that my relationship with my sister has improved. Even though, i do scold her at times but she's been rather helpful these past few months. I'm also looking forward to my new job. Lots of dreams to be fulfilled and attained. Degree, save up, travel, splurging hobby. No more long vacation! ): I'll miss the tv, sofa and bed. Lastly, thank you friends for the fun & laughter. It's amazing to reunite with my psch friends and they became my closest gfs. Probably because we share the same hobby - shop, food and splurge.
Thank you every single one of you for whatever good things you've done to me. Heee. And for that, i end my 2009 speech. Best wishes and god bless.
Good night. I countdown at home lah. (blame curfew) (: Have fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment