Friday, December 18, 2009

Hey, get your car washed today.









(ok title tu lyric christina aguilera, car wash) Hi. I'm dozing off pretty soon. Shall try to make this a short one. (hah! mcm paham!) It's been a really longggggggggggggggg day. Bf's morning sms make my day! It was an unexpected one and i'm truly glad you've been so appreciative of me. See, i love to be appreciated ok. (: He called me up at 10, to wake me up and get ready for his interview. Azhairul came by to pass Dan Brown's the lost symbol book. Thank you so much! (he so smgt to drop by ah. amazing!) I promise you the book is in faizal's safe hands. If anything happens, i'll push the blame to him. 3 weeks due date okay! hahahahaha.

Reached there within minutes. I know the map of old PA better than the police bf. When i'm there, it brings back wonderful memories of how exhausted it has been to come here every single week for my ndp trainings. Damn tough! To keep on marching and get the steps right. Oh, i've never fainted during the hour plus parade. woooo! But the only thing that kinda boost my determination is, when i look forward to see sexy hot cute ns guys there. All malay boys! meooooow~ Very high chance to get to know any of them. (ok cheeky betul aku ni. da miang.) Back to main plot. Bf's interview was 3 hours long. Damn. I'm in the car most the time, reading a few pages of dan brown's book and singing to the songs on radio. The confusing weather makes it even worse. One moment it's hot and the next minute, it's freezy. At one point of time, i doze off in the car! wth. Woke up with tears flowing. It must be that i cried in my dream, waiting for him lol. Once done, i can see bf's face look so relieved. I did warned him of how terrifying questions they might asked. And i think he got worse than mine. hahaha. (selamat eh!) Late lunch at velocity. (kes anak2 sua kebulur) The place is so great! We all should go there again. Shopping paradise! Can't stop looking at those cute dresses! Hee.

Oh, i just can't run away from household routine. Sis on OT so i'll take cover. I did some quick vacuum and bring down the laundry. (Ah, sungguh baik hati. Tapi mak i complain 'kenapa kau asyik balik lambat je. tak reti duduk rumah.' cis, menyampahnya.) Supposedly, we wanted to watch Avatar but, the next show is at 9pm plus. So, backup plan was to wash the car & bike. I tell you, sungguh cheap labour! hahahahah I'm being paid fries and double cheeseburger. Nvm, we've been using the car daily thus it's the right thing to keep it clean at least for the daddy who's coming home on saturday. Now, so clean inside out. It's a teamwork achievement. The funniest part is, when i got drenched when the hose mengamuk. LOL. Bf and i had to carefully plan our position and slowly splash water, to avoid buang air bila hose mengamuk. hahaha. Done by 8. Snap a few photos of accomplished task. We spotted a few onlooker yang kaypoh teramat, probably figuring out what we're doing at the top carpark. Bf is so thankful of my help. (: I guess we can watch Avatar tmr. Oh, and i got my fries & burger.

Sharing funny conversation on how my bf handled this insane man at work. An insane man who loves to saman anyone including police officer. He goes, 'you! 1000!'. Hahahaha. (maknanya 1000 dollar la) hahaha. Bf got 3000! Not so bad. Cause faizal point fingers at him so more saman. Hahahahahaha. What a great night. So lethargic right now. I'm off to bed. Good night. Love you bf. I'm spending my friday evening at home. I don't like peah to grumble so much. (: Tata!

No comments: