Friday, November 27, 2009

Random Updates.







I don't have a story tonight. Random updates can?

Ex-bf texted me this morning. I thought he was dead all this time and just laugh it off when i rejected his invitation. Today, i tried the new kfc black pepper chicken. I think it's good cause it taste more like a crunchier spicy chicken flavour. Yumms. After lunch, we hang around near my void deck for a smoke and we got such nice view of young kids romancing on the bench. There were 3 males and 2 females. Can you like imagine the odd guy looking at his friends kissing their partners and left him stim kodok. LOL. I am imagining it! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Mind gone wild. I can't help but keep staring at them cause it's unavoidable as i'm facing them. lol. Sitting on a lap is acceptable if you're in a club and surrounded by youths or lesser crowd. But errr, in public and near the mosque is too ridiculous. Some more, the gf is a midget and appears more like a younger sister to the bf. (masih girl lagi ar) Heh heh. jahatnya aku. Mengutuk! lol.

I'm home by 5 and i parked myself infront of the tv for 6 hours. No dinner at all! Yah, really. Watching Little Nyonya, chinese drama at 7pm, suria news, C5 polo boys, chinese drama at 9pm, Project Runway, Suria malay drama, TV2 gongfu drama and ANTM. Wah. Power mama! I dare not touch the sinful 12 tubs of small ben & jerry's ice cream and 3 magnum ice cream in the fridge. Tsktsk. (makin gemuk lah i) And i'm sleeping at 4am everyday. RAHHHHH~ it's like insomnia haaaaaa~ (singing to craig david)

Go to go. Muacks. What's tmr plans? I don't know. MAKAN AH!
Ok, love you pidon.

No comments: