Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November Rain.



Good day! Let's embrace november ok. I had a busy Sunday, having kenduri for my late sis one year death anniversary. Feeling so remorse as i said my prayers. Sudden flashback. I should have rushed to the scene before she passed away. ): Yep, you don't know how it feels like. Helpless. Ok, put that aside. Everything went smoothly. Good food, good company, good laugh. I'm terrified of the cousins/makchicks coming to my room to try my swing. Scareyyy! Now, the swing has a noisy screeching sound from god knows where. lol.







It's been a good four days so far. Bf fell sick on friday and this lembik boy was all weak and whining. Oh, it's even scarier when the bf sit on the swing and was trying to do a 180 degree move. Siao. He's got such long feet and it touches my window grille. Amazing! Ok-ok. Random, nothing's new. We've been seeing each other everyday. (rumah dekat nak mampus mah) I have to start scouting for Yana's birthday gift. She wants me to get her a maxi dress. Tsktsk. Feeling so sleepy, so good night! Video taken months ago. Apologise for the senget video. The bf singing a song while strumming my hand. He stopped halfway cause he forgot the lyrics! Yikess! hahaha. Love you bf.





No comments: