
What a crazy sunday. I can't believe that causeway point doesn't have a kodak shop at all. Cock-up sia! Even my fantastic taman jurong has kodak and fujifilm. lol. I picked up the cupcakes, met the other two cousins at CP and they drove us to Busu's house. The birthday woman wasn't aware of our plan. We were at the door, with a stalk of sunflower, cupcakes, fruit tarts and cards. BOO! She was surprised! Of course lah, her birthday was on the 20th Oct. It was an advance party for her case. The food was awesome, i tell you. Mee goreng, kfc chicken and cupcakes. Yaaameeeey! The whole camwhore pictures was taken by our very own super young photographer, Suha. It was timer, timer, timer all the way. Movie, Penelope was so good. I'm going to find the dvd soon. (: By 8pm, we made our way home. Need to get mum's cake and supposedly drop by to faizal's place awhile. The busy boy didn't like the idea of me coming to his house when all the makchicks were there. So, the petty fights begin as usual. (: It was mum's birthday celebration after dad got home. Sing song, blow candles and cut cake. My dad sounds adorably cute when he sang. Mum's birthday present will only arrive in 4-5 days time. We got her a blouse specially altered for her. The kind of blouse where she loved to wear outside. She got them in yellow, green, orange, pink and white. We got her purple and blue this time. LOL. ok. It was a great weekend without the bf. (: I miss him. Hope to meet him very very soon. Thanks for being so tolerant over my sudden emotional madness. I love you sexay!
Thank you cousins for the pencil, pink organiser and the mickey pillow. My favourite was the organiser. I really need them. The bf keep telling me, he'll buy me one because i am too forgetful and i tend to forget all the most important stuff. And i went, "alamak! i lupa benda lagi". Lol. Can be quite irritating sometimes. The mickey pillow was so comforting. I almost dozed off last night while waiting for the image uploads. I love it.
Thank you Zul for the swing. Zul got me a purple swing. He DIY the wooden swing and spray paint it in purple. It comes with a heavy long chain. I place the swing temporarily beside my bed. It was thoughtful of him to did it for me. I'm touched. He knows i like to swing alot and probably the best swinger.(LOL) And i remembered the times where i bought him to a playground to swing the afternoon away. Nice memories isn't it. Thank you once again Zul. (bf aku jealous ah tu. haha) Ok, have a great monday. I love you bf.
No comments:
Post a Comment