Thursday, October 15, 2009

Come sixteen october!









Hello thursday! (time checked: 2:53am) Let me do a quick one ok. Yesterday morning rain was so refreshing! I spent the whole afternoon doing household chores. Magic clean floors, vacuum carpets, bringing down laundry and put them in the respective wardrobe and change my bed sheet. I'm getting good at it and receiving my certified maid title soon. By 3pm, i'm all geared up and tuned in to my favourite drama of ALL TIME (bunyi cam kanye west), 'Growing Up'. I'm out at 5pm. Kfc lunch before heading for a long road journey to Sim Lim Sq. (apasal long, pasal traffic heavy brudder) We make a good singing partner in the car because we both know when is our verse to sing. Great! The ridiculous ERP charges requires us to turn and turn to avoid donating a fucking three bucks to the LTA. (sama-sama sengkek nak mampos) We went down to Azhairul's brother working place, had a pc conversation and got a deal. I won't reveal the price but i'm sure the pc is going be boomz. A present from his daddy. He is so guilty of using the dad's money. So, i gifted him a razer mouse (for our anni lol) for his new baby. Take good care of it yeh! Sold the old pc at SGD 60. Better than nothing. We left at 8pm and went Haji Lane.

Trip to Haji Lane was a major failure. Probably my bag has sold out or something. I didn't fancy anything. Not even the dresses there. While i was busy browsing through the rows of clothes hanged from different blogshop, bf was all along behind me, teasing me at how fussy i am. He was massaging my back as i bent down to take a better look at those clothes. Lol. He called me a 'champion' because i took my longest time there, last person up there but didn't got anything. (perli nampak) And the bf laughed when i pointed out a dress and said 'nice toga dress'. He went HUH! Well, that's the name. No joke. Hahahahahahaha. Very disappointing. Other shops are selling even more expensive. Basic white simple dress selling at SGD 76?! Fuck up man. (sape mau beli) So, i went home empty handed. ): Eh no, with a double cheeseburger meal! Rushing home for GDH and SI results show. So semangat! I predicted that Nurul wouldn't last long in SI because her unique husky voice is unable her to pull off a high note. But i never expect her to go out so soon. Charles/Duane should go first. (: Nehmind. Life goes on. Better earlier than later. All the best to her! GDH was good too.

To bed soon. I ordered my vintage bag online. FINALLY! cheaper than elsewhere. Might drop by chinatown to view the jacket. Hahahahaha So so so so excited for birthday. (gila ke pe) Being old feels so good. Hello twenty woman! Yay yay! Oh, dad is going to sponsor me for a new specs. I love you mum and dad! Woooohooooooo! Next post in 24 hours time, twentieth birthday and our two years courtship. Stay tuned! Good night. I love you faizal.

No comments: