Sunday, October 18, 2009

Love Happens.







I must say it was my best date of all dates ever! We spent a good ten hours outside. It was purrfect. What matters most was, the bf enjoyed himself as much as i did. My bf is a very predictable person. I know what is his next move or the usual move. lol. So i pretended to be surprised at the door with a stalk of lily. (cause i reminded him to buy only one since it'll die over a few days) I haven't even dressed up and grabbed my camera to snap this abang flower delivery. Mad rush. I chose the lunch menu. It was PIZZA! Yums. (favourite laki ku actually) I hate the fact that my birthday falls on the eve of deepavali. (tak boleh discount byk bende) Quick rush to Cathay. We've been too busy to catch a good movie. So, 500 Days of Summer is good. I couldn't predict the ending lol. Almost imagined the woman to be chasing the man back. lol My bf has the impression that the woman might be a retard. lol. (dia cakap, nak friends tapi boleh sex. gila ke.) Good one! More lovey romantic movies please! I hate fiction/virtual/fake movies. hahahaha. (like aliens)

By 7 plus, we rode off to Night Safari. Jam, jam and jam. Mandai rd is chilly. We were surprised to see a really huge crowd there. Like errr few thousands. It was Halloween Night baby! Damn, i regret going on that hantu day. They hired weirdos going around to scare the shit out of blur people like me. I screamed and held tightly to bf's hands. Free admission for birthday girl/boy. YAY!!!! The retail shop was so colourful but, expensive. Grrrr. We took a tram because night walk could have even scared the shit out of me again. lol. Before that was the ghost trail. That was evenly scary. Faizal was laughing at me when i insist to hold him tight. Ghost were appearing everywhere. Some hanging on trees. Some pretenders were too good to be a ghost. My only terrified moments is when a zombie jumped infront of me on a bridge. Damnnnn. My bf knows about it and kept mum. For every ghost encounter, i'll push my bf forward and hide behind him. Probably the best safest move ever. Good! Well done! We missed the animal show and decided to give it a miss. The tram ride was fabulous! Me and bf were at the back all alone, enjoying the ride. Looking at big, huge animals staring back at us. Hippo was sleeping and the body colour was mistaken as a rock. lol. Tiger is busyyyyy sleeping. tsk. Few of them were sleeping. The best experience was when the tram came across a group of animals which resembles a deer. There were like 50 - 60 of them, roaming around and staring at us quietly. Adorable and freaky at the same time. It was nice! We must go there again next year. Not for Halloween please. Bf got me a devil scarf. Nice! He insist on getting it for me cause he likes kfc hot & spicy drumlets and i reminded him of that. LOL. What a great night. It all ended really well. The weather was refreshing and freezy on the way home. I happily pulled up my bf's shirt along the KJE (knowing that it's freezy) and he went 'aahhh wooooooo' as the nipples went frozen. lol. Thanks sayang for this beautiful date. Parents and sister gave me cash gift. Dad wants me to get a new specs. Mum also got her new specs for a few hundred bucks. (mahal oi) Her left eye was -400 plus. No wonder she get nauseous after reading newspapers. (:

I love you faizal. Thanks for all the fun. Thanks for spending so much on me. Thanks for giving in to my needs. Thanks for listening to the melodic nags. Thanks for making an effort to make it extra special. Thanks for sparking this beautiful love for a good 2 years and i am still deeply in love with you after seeing you almost everyday. I love you. Thank you! Yes, you maybe a boring, predictable, ordinary, messy, sweaty, hairy, unhygienic, boastful bf i ever met. But, the only reason i'm with you right now is because i love everything about you. I love how it all started way back. I love how you first held my hand just to help me hop on the bike. LOL. (ape ni ckp) I love our friendster comments, msn chats, hinting games and on-going smses. I love you faizal muhd.

















Many more years to come and to cherish every moment we have right now. Happy 2 years love!

No comments: